So it’d appear as though some photographer snapped a shot of Kate Middleton topless on some lavish vacation the royal couple took relatively recently. Now I’m an American, and subsequently don’t pay for what’s probably a nuisance to people like me, relatively punk and politically savvy. I’d be…
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO SAVE OUR LITTLE GUY!!
If you’re not familiar with him yet, this is Andy Appleton and he needs you. Andy was diagnosed with cancer this month and will be undergoing chemotherapy soon, as he’s only a young fella at 4 years old. We need your help with vet bills! Please do whatever you can to save Andy! Donate/reblog/share on facebook/email chain, any help is appreciated. Just help us save our favorite little weenie!! THANK YOU!!
Poor guy. Reader sleepswithangels tipped us off to the plight his cousin’s dog, Andy Appleton, has been facing of late. “He was diagnosed with cancer this month and my cousins need help with vet bills,” he writes. “We’re in the early stages of fundraising and we’re relying a whole lot on the tumblr community for publicity.” If you’d like to learn how to give Andy a little help (and see some more photos of the little fella), head over this way.
…. No. Pets get diagnosed with cancer all the time. He may be special to you, but to us it’s just a dog. I’m not paying for your vet bills. You should have known when you bought the thing that it was going to need care. Vet bills are expensive, we know, but it’s not our responsibility. Had it been a human, we might have cared a bit more. But no, it’s just someone’s mangy dog in a picture with someone’s pot belly hanging out. Am I going to donate? No. Am I going to give a fuck about your ugly dog? No.
listen up, motherfucker: no one is forcing you to donate to this cause. if you are not interested, ignore it and move along. it’s not like this was a post asking to donate money to some religious cult or corrupt political campaign or anything like that. nothing to become outraged over. it’s someone’s fucking dog, who could use a little help. what the hell did this dog ever do to you, you heartless scum-suckin’ ignoramus??
I love the fact that such an unabashedly terrible person has a lame pretentious hippie blog. Way to be a totally fake weirdo, acting like you’re deep and natural while you’re talking down to people asking for help, insulting sick animals for their appearances and maintaining an Ayn Rand me first mentality of self indulgence.
Kyle, You rule dude.
- Rick Perry had a meltdown. His train of thought derailed multiple times and he was slurring his words slightly.
- Mitt Romney’s hair was jauntily tousled and he probably gets a boost from this.
- Herman Cain proved he’s…
I genuinely feel bad for Rick Perry after that.
- Political affiliation- The most applicable term would probably be Green Socialist. I’m registered Green, and typically vote Democrat or independent in local elections.
- Abortion- shouldn’t be a talking point. I once heard of John Boehner telling a reporter to “leave him alone” about his habit of smoking cigarettes. “It’s legal” was his defense. Whichever outlet I heard it from (Greenstreet politics probably?) had a gem of a response- Yes it’s legal. Like abortion. I don’t think enough people take abortion lightly for it to be a pandemic sort of thing. You cannot legislate morality, and that’s all “pro-lifers” are trying to do.
- Imigration- probably my least favorite talking point. I’m no fan of borders, I’m not much of a traveler and I’m from New Jersey. I don’t live in a border state where things may be completely different from what i’m used to. That’s a fair argument. However it’s also fair to say the way anti imigration laws are carried out in these southern states borders on biggotry, no pun intended. (is that a pun)
- Gay Marriage- also a non issue. Let people be who they want to be. their love isn’t hurting anyone. You seeking to destroy it is.
- defecit reduction- we need to reinvest in infrastructure, but not only that. repairing old bridges is an awful lot like releasing a greatest hits album. it’s like “remember when we invested in highways as a gift to the next generation? great, right?!” we need a new idea that reaches farther than building on the ones we’ve already put into play. To pay for this sort of thing you need tax reform that decreases the gap between the uber rich and the poor.
Gonna add to this more another time, it’s exhausting after a long day.
That’s right… a second veteran has been injured, pretty severely at Occupy Oakland. Kayvan Sabehgi, who has served with the Army in Iraq and Afghanistan, was apparently beaten by three or four policemen after being told to move (and having nowhere to move to). He was arrested and jailed, despite being in poor medical condition and a considerable amount of pain. He is currently in intensive care with a lacerated spleen, let out on bail 18 hours after his arrest.
Proof that cops in Oakland were covering up their names so they could not be identified. This does violate policy, as a senior officer made the cop remove the tape over his name. See more here.
Its in most police departments policies that all officers in uniform must show some form of identification. OPD does not wear badges with #’s, how do we hold anyone accountable?